Better Business Bureau Foundation
The Better Business Bureau Foundation serving Northwest Florida has announced the recipients of the 11th annual Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics program from its District I area, Escambia and Santa Rosa counties.
The program was created to publicly recognize businesses and charities that insist on exceptionally high standards of behavior. BBB’s Customer Service Excellence Award recognizes individuals who go above and beyond in their customer service activities. The winners are:
- One to 10 employees category – Air Care Wizard, Pensacola.
- 11 to 49 employees category – Rooter Man Plumbing, Navarre.
- 11 to 49 employees Honorable Mention – 1st Choice Home Improvements, Pensacola.
- 50 plus employees category – Lowes, Gulf Breeze.
- Customer Service Excellence – Stacey Williams, Pen Air Federal Credit Union, Century.
Additionally, the BBB Foundation’s Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics Student Scholarship recognizes college-bound students who personify high ethics as demonstrated through leadership, community service, overall personal integrity and academic history. Each student selected receives a $1,000 scholarship payable to the college or university of their choice. The 11th annual Student Ethics Scholarship winners for District I, Escambia and Santa Rosa counties are:
- Madeline Bookout – Gulf Breeze High School.
- Harry J. Hewson IV – Gulf Breeze High School.
- Kristen E. Watts – Gulf Breeze High School.
Stacie Dice l Marketing Communication Specialist
Pen Air Federal Credit Union
1495 E. Nine Mile Road l Pensacola, FL 32514